POSTING GOOD BAD AT THE MOMENT.

The Good and the Bad at the moment!




GOOD:1) Let me post a small bundle of bads.
2)Let me have a funny picture pick, too in good.
Funny Pictures
Funny Videos


BAD:1)Let me not go to office.
2)Let the wc thing go to dogs.
3)Let Parthasarathy go on shouting.....
"When will you finish this job..?"
4)Let me do it calmly from Monday onwards.
5)Oh my boy! my son is irritating....he is successful in irritating himself and us too.
6)The ten bucks perday....is successfull during the past two days. "The thought has come into action" But his reaction is not to my satisfaction.
7)Whenever he is poised let me talk to him.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!