Asus....dear Asus....

The Asus laptop is not switching on. The internet says remove the battery and switch on the power for 30 seconds. Who will help me to remove the battery? I cannot do independently. We sought the help  from young people. No use. The machine is to be  taken to the service center.

The mywapblog app is not editing the drafts.

Today's diary is again through the  app in android. I have to download the app again. My wife uninstalled it.

tip: I have to enter twice to get a line break when I'm writing using cellphone.

.. diary in 100 words.

Comments

  1. Brett1:56 AM

    There will be a sliding switch at the side or underneath the laptop, you'll need to slide it left or right and that will release the battery pack. Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cgbalu7:02 PM

    @Brett, Hello friend. Long since we exchanged a few words. Thanks for the help. We tried that. The machine is to be taken to the service centre. Hope everything is fine.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Say something about good bad and search. I shall write taking an idea from there.

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!