I can write anything that comes to my mind.

Yes, I can write anything in my diary!

Tell my feelings, that when I appreciate a person, he rises his eyebrows as if I tell him something silly. He acknowledges every other one. He neglects me.

I can write the writing plans.

I can learn a word and say something about that.
I can upload screen shots.
I can write anywhere I like.
For instance, I write now at my wap blog.
Earlier I wrote at blogger.
Earlier to that at live journal.
Before that at jot story.
In future I intend to use WordPress, Evernote, boxnote, screenshots of Google keep.
I will have time table for this at Google Calendar to do all these.
Dire_bear.jpg





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!