Another 12 words! #diary

Sometimes the flow of thoughts is so good. I type more than 100 words. The words counter below the document on the left side says 101 words. This is the prompt to edit. Which one word I shall delete?
The editing is awesome. Which word to reject? I try to change the ideas. I change the exclamations. The Lovely is deleted. Good is deleted. (Easy) I leave this writing now at 66 words. Come back some time later. Let me see how better I make these 100 words.
Another 12 words! Another 9 words…six words….four words… two words…yes there. Done!

--
cgbalu from Hubbali



​Visiting this little umbrella stored in my dropbox....(salutes to the person who created this)​

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!