14 years....blogging to Soothe my nerves. #diary

Good. Bad. Good. Bad. Analyse. Read. Write something.
Lovely to write a blog.
Before twitter, I was blogging. Maybe a naive one.
But soothed my nerves. It still soothes.
A good pat on my back. From the year 2001 to now....every year has got some entries.
Some are good to read even now.....some very bad and crap. Still this is my first baby on the internet to blabber. And blabbering I like.

Today I have come here, to bring in the short verses I have written during the past 10 days on twitter.
People have not read the great grand verses I have written.
Now a chance to read them.
Here you go.
Storyline gets germinates but gets terminated. Words don't get together to take care of the sapling. I have twist a lot to get a twist in the story. This spoils the aim of my life: "Soothing the nerves" Still twist the nerves a bit. They say twisting soothes the nerves.

"Son....Did you get hurt?" My mother asks. "No ma....it is alright ...Did not get hurt" I can't reply. It is dark and she's deaf.
You understand the feelings....? When can you not talk to your loved ones so easily?
Smiles cannot be seen in the dark.
I pictured this with my eyes. Not with Camera.

---------------------------------------------

Picture to go with the post:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!