E mail subscriptions.

It is very good that I can have plenty of material from my e mail subscriptions. I should make it a point to write somethings which I come across in my e mail. I browse through them just like that. Now I will make it a point to write something about my e mail subscriptions.

I have subscribed to 'yes mails' which is very good. It is received in my yahoo mail cgbalu@ymail.com.



This picture is from the page "unexpected photos"
This dog had a fall? Or is he playing?

The urban dictionary gives me good words through e mail.
The latest word is bio-illogical clock
.bio-illogical clock
1298 up799 down
April 10, 2013 Urban Word of the Day
the internal physiological mechanism responsible for causing one to wake up at workday times on the weekend.

also responsible for any low-grade sleep disorders and the inability to stay awake during any meetings held after lunch.
"it's saturday, go back to sleep!"
"i can't, it's my bio-illogical clock on the fritz again."
2.bio-illogical clock
26 up36 down
The unreasonable state of mind, typically suffered by females, once a particular age is reached causing overly emotional, unstable and erratic behaviour predominantly concerning the immediate needs of spawning parasitical offspring.
As sure as Summer, the feared bio-illogical clock transformed this fine woman, of such beauty to make the Angels weep, into a terrifying beast of breeding.







But my bio- illogical clock wakes me up early on Holidays. Good is it not?

Yes more from my e mail subscriptions and a tag " email subscriptions" very good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!