Weird

Are all my days at the work/office natural days? If natural why weird feeling to go to office? Are Mondays the only day I feel weird? Is it weird or is it lethargy or disinterest? Here, I'm supposed to tell one weirdest day at the work. That's what the prompt says! After 31+ years long period of office work in Railways ,+3 years of work after the studies elswhere I would have crossed umpteen number of weirdiest days. Leave the days at Railways. The scary feeling of the buzzer from the Manager's room of the Automobile concern I worked still resonates with awe in my ears now. People used to call him 'dog'. A good barker he was! I'm supposed to tell one weird day. That was the day I took the new year calendar from that company to give to my cousin. The manager was climbing down the stairs. He barked at me. "Hell, you loot the company to swindle the calendar. When I'm not there, you will even steal the automobile parts!" He was right. I should not have done that. Or I should have done it stealthly. Whatever it was. I said I'll quit the company. That was it! I quit that company. Till now I don't forget that weird day!!

Comments

  1. Nice post sor! http://homezwork.com/-244642.htm

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Say something about good bad and search. I shall write taking an idea from there.

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!