Let's work on that from this Valentine day on wards

Dear Babu,
Days roll out without penning a letter. Let me right now browse Flickr to pick a nice picture for you. 
(Picture from Flickr. Thanks to )


While browsing Flickr for picking a picture for you, I'll be flavoriting some images which will queue up for posting in tumblr blog.Here is the one picked for you.
Now let me see what useless site I can direct you to!
There I am directing you to blue ball machine. See the path of the blue balls....a very good time pass!! The quality control the lever......
Let's have letters more often. Let's work on that from this Valentine day on wards
Expecting another useless site pick from you. And I think you will pick a nice picture from Picasso
Remind me in your next letter.....
I've a beautiful write up on "How to be perfect" This I'll make as a special letter to you. I have in store another special letter also in my mind: A story told by Armstrong ~ the Man who set his first foot on the Moon.
I've two special letters for you.
Expecting a quick reply from you, so that I can post the two special things soon.
It will be off my mind and I can go in search of more goodies for you on the internet.
With love,
yours
jan.


Catch India as it happens with the Rediff News App. To download it for FREE, click here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!