Third Week end of June 2012

p17-06-12-12-021.jpg Been trying to update this blog for more than forty days. And from this morning through my simple phone. wife and me were watching a movie. She downloads lots of movies from the internet and forces me to watch them. She proudly says that our son has taught her the downloading trick of movies. Sunday, we watched a movie going to the cinema hall. It was a 3D movie in kannada. Quite entertaining. Bubbles, garland and beautiful damsels coming quite near our eyes. Though I could not bring the depth effect vision in this blog,I present a picture of the cinema hall we visited today. One more week end to go in this June month, I shall come next week also here with some writing attempt.

Comments

  1. Brett5:19 PM

    3D movies are pretty good to watch but after about 10 mins' it tends to give us a headache... 'me and the wife'... Pleased you enjoyed the movie though! Have a good day my friend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cgbalu10:49 PM

    @Brett, thanks friend. greetings .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Say something about good bad and search. I shall write taking an idea from there.

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!