Fourth week of June 2012

Watching "Ferrai ki Savari" hindi movie on the computer screen. 
Thought I could compose my week end blog beginnig with that note. 
Yes, it is another movie from wife's disk space in the computer. 
This morning when I switched on the computer, it said that her disk space is full and needs some deleting. She says that my internet space is a garbage and I say her computer space is a garbage. 
She has stocked the movies for our son to watch. Ha ha ha.

This movie was a nice one with Sachins Ferrari car, cricket and good emotions.

Then we had a trip to Hanuman temple at Burudashinge.

Son accompanied us.

Let me have a few images of the movie we watched in this week-end.

url5.jpg

ferrari-ki-sawaari-wallpa.jpg

vidya-item-song-mala-jau.jpg

This first draft was made ready in the cell phone.

The editing done at the computer.

This embedding from pinterest 




227642956134798836_nhhn6nnr_c.jpg

Comments

  1. Hazard Logic Herobo - Team's5:19 PM

    nice post :) i will so happy if u wanna FolBack me ? :D i'm waiting 8)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Say something about good bad and search. I shall write taking an idea from there.

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!