Orangutan, Borneo, Malaysia

Orangutan, Borneo, Malaysia


think cool!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

At Mid-night when sleep breaks - I feel like writing a blog (good) 
Feel like writing - continuously consistently, using several tools available at Google (Good) 
One tool, I have taken in my head now is 'sending' a good reading I have done in a blog or something to my blog from Google reader. 
Good good - no bad bad. From Google reader I'm sending many things to twitter, to twitter again through buffer - again to twitter through ping fm....... 
Sending e-mail from reader? No. Sending to face book? very rarely. By the way, is the shared things and buzz are still available? 
What shall I send to blogger? 
Now, wait...the share and like button are out of Google reader. Buzz gone! ( good or bad?) So I should try sending a good reading to blogger shortly.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Good good good......I have found time to do this.
Was planning to send some 'good' things to this blog (which is the oldest I've maintained) from the Google reader .
So, for another two entries I shall send some good pictures from webshots through reader.
++++++++++++
Hope the thing will be interesting and good.
++++++++++++++++++++



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!