Bungalows in the Jungle, Rio Dulce, Guatemala

As desired I have come with another edition of sending what I read in Google reader (good good good good good)
Here I retained the same title and the link also.
This is a nice Bungalow in Jungle and at 'web shots' the virtual tour is fantastic.

Bungalows in the Jungle, Rio Dulce, Guatemala

It is a good thing that I do enjoy some photos in a yahoo group.
Here I share four of them.

Cosmos   Feb 24
The yellow and the slight red is fantastic.
Purple alyssum   Feb 24
The purple tinge is beautiful.
The photo hunter - 2/24/2012
This man is jolly well started for a picture shoot!
Feb 24 - Winding down
Tiny light house.

Plan for the next post:
One more sending from Google reader on web shots and some other good material from reader.
Thinking about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!