SUNDAY SCRIBBLINGS.

Good. After Dull Sunday and Make Sunday good entries here is Sunday scribblings.

Last Sunday, I enjoyed the short story in Deccan Herald. NAVUTTY by RADHA NAIR. It is the First prize winning short story.
The author took me to a nice Kerala village atmosphere, where they catch fish.

Some mild swearing words in Malayalam:

Thenkgayanda Moodu.
Ollakya.
Chembu.
Manga Tholi.

The following week, i.e Christmas week was very cool at the office. LAZY COOL.

The Sunday, which was yesterday, I enjoyed another joint I prize winning short story in Deccan Herald. The story was: AFTER THE BALL by DAVID VASNAIK. The setting was Wellington Tea estate.

Inspired by BABA RAMDEVJI, thinking of doing some pranayama and slight yoga's, starting from new year.

Saturday, wife and me attended the RMADEVJI yoga camp at Railway grounds. Pass thanks to Venkatesh Kulkarni.
Children were sent to the camp on Sunday early morning to Railway grounds. They did not relish it.

Good: am taking a deep breadth and trying to study for the forthcoming LDCE 30% examination.

Good: No dose of image with this post. (hurray..no backs and no legs)

New year postings will be with Calendar sheets for each month. I plan to make 12 postings editing them whenever I get time.
I just want to make it good and different.



--
http://madscribbler.googlepages.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!