Bucking myself up.


This evening.....

tired of not doing anything worthwhile......

forces me to write a blog through gmail....


here is an appreciation from a fellow nitizen....
I do however miss your pithy reviews and is nice for everyone to do
it while the enthusiasm of reviewing lasts and then switching to
enjoying others reviewing is fun.


I am pithy man and proud of it......

Here is some jokes:

Cuff Links


The computer company, where my wife works, distributed a corporate-clothing catalogue that included a pair of cuff links. One was inscribed Ctrl (Control) and the other Esc (Escape), just as they look on a computer keyboard.

"They would make a good present for any man," my wife commented to a colleague, "if only to remind him of the two things he can never have."


Kiddie Quickies


My friend asked our grandson when he would turn 6. He replied, "When I'm tired of being 5."


--
http://madscribbler.googlepages.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!