518-60= 458

Good and happy - I got the money from Ibibo.
Rs.458/-
Bad is that Rs.60 gone as collection charges.
Good is that I will be shopping:
a sari for jani.
fifty fiify bucks to children.
cashew nut to mummy from Mishra.

Good another 232 - commission I will be getting soon from ibibo.
Cheque is at the bank - not realised.
Any money I will be spending over and above Rs 458/- will be adjusted there.
Remaining money I will spend for me.

Dream: This is a small money I earned through blogging at ibibo.
I have not earned anything through madscribblings here.
Though I have a google ad sense.
Hoping hoping to earn big money.

As usual......the surprises at the office for Thursday is awaited.
Mean time let me enjoy another pair of bollywood legs.

--
http://madscribbler.googlepages.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!