IT IS GOOD TO BE HERE.



The Good and the Bad at the moment!





GOOD: It is good to be here at madscribblings.
This is a blog where I share good and bad.
Therefore there should be sentences using good and bad in different forms.
It is good that I am sticking to good and bad and the 500th posting here.
Today I picked up this line:
A little more tired at the close of the day.



BAD:It is very very bad. Sticking to 500th post and posting other things.
What can I do? So many good things I like.
Any way the last posting was my son's attempt to write something for Deccan Herald for 6oth Year of India's Independence. I had to post it.
It was done using cell phone.
I want to sleep as soon as I hit the pillow.
Perhaps I can blog in my mind.
And about that I will try to post in the coming days.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!