A little less anxious to have our own way

The Good and the Bad at the moment!




GOOD: It is good that I have decided to scribble something more relating to the last post.
The 499th posting and 500th posting I myself like.
Further postings, scribblings will be based on that.
I have to be less anxious to have our own way.
It is the worlds way.
Yes it is the worlds way.
The income tax form No.24 work will not move.
It will keep me blinking.
Whether son will get admission in PU is to be seen.
Internet will not open deccan herald page....
So......let me not worry to be in my own way.
Let me adjust to the worlds way,
and keep trying to go in my way.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!