THE INCOME TAX.


The Good and the Bad at the moment!
Thousands of naked people crouch in Mexico City's main Zocalo plaza during the massive naked photo session with U.S. photographer Spencer Tunick, early Sunday, May 6, 2007. According to the organizers, almost 20 thousand people took off their clothes. (AP Photo/Dario Lopez-Mills)




GOOD:' P' told me that he will make me stand naked infront of 'I', if I don't finish the IT form 24. It is taking time. It is a sort of mess. ( should all these come in bad?) No I put them in good. I went to 'I' without 'P'. Oh this 'I' asks me so many questions. Okay.....Next Tuesday is the time given to finish the project. Let me see.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!