HOPE

Dear Sridhar,
 
Just made some time to write to you about today's middle in Deccan Herald and here is your letter infroming me about the middle.
 
I too read the agony columns and as you say the readers (like me) get a thrill out of it  You mentioned about Dr Mathru Bootham and Dr.Shalini too.....it was good.
 
In this letter I just mention the good  excerpt from the middle and give you a fine internet page that gives something connected with light and hope. 
 
Now to the excerpt:
 
Spiritual agony aunts provide the best humour in town. A devotee had asked in anguish: 'As I was completing my daily puja on Friday morning the oil lamp in the puja room suddenly went off. I am worried about this bad omen.' The unfazed agony aunt replied in a non-chalant tone: 'When the lamp is put off, light it again. That to me is the best possible retribution for your problem.' Some agony aunts are brilliant, like this one
 
Now to the Hope internet page.
 
please click HOPE
 
with regards,
 

 
On 11/15/05, sridharan rengaswamy <sridhar_29@hotmail.com> wrote:
Dear all,
Deccan Herald today carries my middle on Agony Aunts. Here's the link for it
 
sridhar



--
Have a nice time....reply if you have time -I will have a nice time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!