THIS WEEK AT BLOG SPOT.

The Good and the Bad at the moment!





GOOD: Made 9 postings this week at madscribble.
The number of postings made so far is shown as 338 in the dashboard.
Why this number is not updated as and when I post is still a mystery to me!
The entries starting from 'should define the subject'. Covered a chat with a philliphine friend, Santosh poonul preparations, the humour drama listened on Radio etc.
The trip to an Engagement function with jani at plot 10 Ashokavan Gokul Road on 22-4-2005 was nice (Rajesh weds Sushma)



BAD: The reading of sundara kandam thing could not be completed today as scheduled. I give that task one more week. I should complete it and write something at 'want to share'.


SEARCH: Supposting I search 338?
I also make an attempt to search sundara kandam at this blog.


PICTURE:

peace:





MOOD:The current mood of cgbalu@yahoo.com at www.imood.com



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!