SHOULD DEFINE THE SUBJECT.

The Good and the Bad at the moment!





GOOD:
  • So this week at mad scribblings.
  • So many options to post the blog.
  • A letter from gmail.
  • A blog it from photo blogs.
  • The recent one from hello.

BAD:
  • The thing is before coming to blog I should have the subject defined.
  • I shall do so.
  • Definitely I should define the subject.


SEARCH:
  • In this post I search snapfish - where I store pictures like the webshots.






PICTURE:


In this post I would like to share the photo of my daughter - the artistic background done by my internet friend.













MOOD:The current mood of cgbalu@yahoo.com at www.imood.com



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!