Two posts on the page.

The Good and the Bad at the moment!




GOOD: I feel two blogs per page would be fantastic.
This idea I made by visiting another blog by Jyoti Bothra. After blogging for nearly two years I got one comment. In this blog she makes one article per page.
The article Gandhi's humour was good.
One pick: Return in the same coin Gandhiji used to slap the child whom he loved. One day Khan Abdul Gaffar Khan said to Bapu, “Bapu, you slap the one you love, but you have never slapped me. This means that you do not love me.”Bapu looked at the huge body of Khan Abdul Gaffar Khan, smiled and said, “I do love you, but I do not slap you for this reason that if you return in the same coin I will be crushed.”

BAD: Yesterday's party. I should be doing writing instead of attending parties.

Picture.

.

MOOD:The current mood of cgbalu@yahoo.com at www.imood.com

Comments

  1. Thanks!!! Writing is fun as much as partying. And more fun if you get someone to read and appreciate what you have written.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Say something about good bad and search. I shall write taking an idea from there.

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!