Better blogging

The Good and the Bad at the moment!




GOOD: I feel, this blogging is coming to shape. It is all about good and bad. The bad recorded on a day may become good another day. The good recorded one day may become bad another day. It is all about good and bad some little search on the internet and a picture I enjoy with mood during that period. Blog and I should achieve something. Even If I don't achieve anything - if I can bring the good and bad into a blog shape I am sucessful. Today I made even a better focus - one blog per page.

BAD: Bad is getting time. I have to find time. Should not think too much too put a thought under bad are good. If a thought at the first instant is felt bad - record it as bad. Later there is always another blog. I can treat it as good. Some comments and suggestions would improve my thoughts. I hope I will get it. Am I expressive?

SEARCH: sifyblog

PICTURE:
India’s Lakshmipathi Balaji celebrates the dismissal of Pakistan’s Younis Khan with Yuvraj Singh as Kaif rushes in the first match of the Videocon Cup in Amsterdam on Saturday. Pradeep Mandhani



MOOD:The current mood of cgbalu@yahoo.com at www.imood.com


Comments

  1. Thanks for ur comment. U can always find time for what u like. Keep visiting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Say something about good bad and search. I shall write taking an idea from there.

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!