Good thoughts are coming

The Good and the Bad at the moment!




GOOD:I like the meetings with my Boss. This evening when Kashivisvanathan had come he started with clearing the item wherein only DLW stores procurement process will do. He cleared the Diesel Engine clearing contract. One more indent some imported item procurement through DLW also he cleared.(I was droodling with this since Monday). Another thing I cleared was the bread contract of Hospital. He happily does the things. I am happy when I come out of his chamber. He said OK Balu and I am off to come to vinet for my scribbling madness.

BAD:I dislike my efforts to make things to be done from my Assistant. He does't do things happily. He sticks to the office times...okay I apreciate that....but does he during the office hours stick to the seat and does the full justification? Okay okay...he did the Diesel Engine contract briefing note for me. He will be like that.
The opendiary things is still off line. I really miss it.
The discussion things about the variation statements is still a back log!

SEARCH:I wanted to make this searching more interesting. Okay. I do this blogging on line only now a days. I don't make a draft on the paper and put it here. (Great isn't?). I got an interesting e mail from rass. It is short and is like this:
Subject: Check This Out........

Here is something really strange:
Did you know that a flight number from one of the planes that hit one
of the
two towers on 9/11 was Q33NY.
In MS Word, type in that flight number Q33NY.
select it ... Change the font to Wingdings increase
the font size to 72 and u will be amazed by the findings
It itself tells the story of destruction of twin tower and
pentagon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

janibalufamily


MOOD:The current mood of cgbalu@yahoo.com at www.imood.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!