Ah it is Thursday

The Good and the Bad at the moment!




GOOD:Wednesday was not superb but Thursday is. Not much mind boggling...still the Imprest thing is not done. Boss advised to go through the M&P proposals well. I shall try.

BAD:Test check? Bsnl pre paid?

SEARCH:This search thing I am changing from today. I shall talk something little about the web. where I go frequently and all that. I go to one word often. To day in one word the word was "Home" I wrote the following in one minute: [madscribbler]
Home is the place I can shout, sing horribly, go naked, freak in whatever way I want. Home sweet Home. [more]


MOOD:The current mood of cgbalu@yahoo.com at www.imood.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!