Reading the #diary for the past fortnight.

Good. Bad. Good. Bad. Analyse. Read. Write something.

I learnt yesterday that by properly searching  Twitter I can get my diary entries in a line. I can bring to my computer screen the daily writings datewise.
This day I was reviewing the past 14 days entries and tried to bring in me some better insights.
I've used mywapblog, Facebook, Zoho writer, WordPress, JotStory and dropbox paper to write these 100 words diary everyday.
During the past fortnight, I was thrilled at Juno mission, regretted a bit about the small tiffs and trying to catch the mornings actively. Trying to catch hold of one small chore of preparing coffee


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!