Celebrations #diary


This day I wanted to celebrate my web presence. 
Just like that.
I wanted to be present in the web sites I frequent. 
Celebration is hindered. 
I get all the chores not related to the web.  
That is the day.

Better write the Main junctions I visit on the Web.

Yahoo. MSN. Google.
Gmail. Outlook Mail. Yahoo Mail.
Blogger. Wordpress. MyWapblog. Medium.
280daily, Mailnet dairy, jotstory. Live journal.
Twitter. Face book. Tumblr. Rebelmouse.
Evernote. Boxnote. Onenote. Diigo.
Flickr. Instagram.
Word online. Google Document.
Google Calendar.
Buffer. Unfollowers. Pablo.
Celebrate. Write. Read.
Change the tabs. 
Close the browsers. 
Shut down Computer.

--
cgbalu from Hubbali

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!