#diary through MyWapBlog "Embedded"

lg-pin-up-large.jpg

What are the thoughts that are embedded in my mind?

My thoughts don’t go beyond these:

  1. Write diary entry.

  2. Read like grazing the top portion of the grass.

  3. Earn something and take care of my family.

  4. Read sensual material.

  5. See pin up images.

  6. Walk.

  7. Let me do this later.

  8. Stop listing important things  - after the seventh item  - start blinking.

  9. Run away to home.

  10. Lie down at home doing the regular chores very little.

  11. Hate myself

  12. Do Nothing.

Look, I have listed more than seven thoughts.

There may be other thoughts?

Let me pat myself on my back for this achievement

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!