Internet made me to work.

Internet made me to work. It made me to a work which sucked.

Very bad.

‘Make internet work for you’ That is what IFTTT said.

I composed a blog entry, with a greed to be posted at blogger as well as in WordPress.

The recipe was blogger to WordPress.

Oh..the out come?

It was posted in blogger as well as in WordPress alright. But not once. Several times. Spam.

I had the irritating work of removing the extra posts and deleting the twitter links of the post.

The weight loss thing pinged the entry. More. More and more.

I have removed the blogger to WordPress recipe.

Now, I am trying the WordPress to blogger recipe.

I have switched off the sharing facility at WordPress.

How this post will reach the internet, let me see.

If at all, I want a post in blogger as well as in WordPress, without using the IFTTT recipe I can do an e mail posting.

Let me see.

It is all fun.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!