Fun on the net. in

Good that, last night I made a plan to post here at my blog something through sending an e mail. It is very long since I made a post through e mail. I have forgotten the e mail address  of my blog too.
The thing  is that, I am having in mind to write about the e mail subscriptions I have.
Wavered....wavered about which e mail subscription I should write: Wikipedia news letter, Arc max news letter....
At last decided to write something from the fun on the net e mails.
I have in my 'in box' from Priya Malhotra letter giving tips to attract women.
Good, interesting subject ...is it not?
Then there are couple of things like 10 Lazy ways to stay Slim
10 life lessons you learn too late.
Let's click through them.
Not a bad post right?
The site is now in a new design and we can see them at the Facebook too.
I give here the link of the site with a nice fun:

10 Most Romantic & Crazy Proposals

******************
This Laxmi picture attracted me in the site

****************

mmmmmmm..........what shall I write next?
Let me go and search my web searches at Google and see if I can blog few sentences.
Until then bye.
***********



--
cgbalu from Hubbali

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!