I stumbled upon some free time to compose

Hello and lovely!!!
Here ~~~~ I stumbled upon some free time to compose an entry here about ''StumbleUpon" and thereby composing the mind too......(good good good)
*******   **********    ******
There do you see a gadget on top of this blog?
And there is my list of 'likes' on my stumble upon. There I have 139 likes in my stumble upon till now.
It will be very good if I can select one or two likes here in my blog.
This one vibrant knife paintings.
Everything is okay
Which of my 139 likes you like?
******* ****** ********
If I see my history at stumble upon I have visited 803 sites.
I have 45 interests
*******   ******** ********
When I started this blog, I never thought I would be using my mobile phone for stumbling upon.
I have a nice application in my "Android phone".
I like something on my phone through the application in android phone.
Later I see them on my computer.
Nice to Stumble upon.
*******   ******** ********
With my reader and stumbleupon I should never have a dearth for my blog posts.
Next time I come up with some scribbling of I use my Google reader.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!