EVERNOTE

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!



Good that I LOVE to write my thoughts.
Damn good that internet has got so many note writing devices.
Having tried writing, in many applications, I feel the goodest among them is EVERNOTE.
A small display of my note taking places are available at my other blog notesdrafts. In fact notesdrafts blog itself is a complex note writing device for me.
EVERNOTE is simple, yet the application has got many facilities. The color fonts and inclusion of 'to do' boxes could be cited as examples.
It is bad that I don't use evernote to dictate my notes though I very much wish to. The good things I make at evernote are:
  • I write a personal things in a diary form. I use twitter to send a few sentences if writing itch embraces me. If it is a personal thing, I make it @myEN direct message to evernote. If the thought could be shared, then a simple tweet mentioning @myEN.
  • I can write e mail to my evernote, and there the stuff remains in my evernote.
  • Some notes could be sent through e mails to your friends. Note a picture, voice something, send a mail to your friend.
  • Make a draft for your blog. Just making that in my evernote now.
  • I have used evernote in my basic phone. Now I am using in my android application.
  • Using my twitter and evernote I've recorded a fine journey from my place to Dharmastala in twitter verse which I would like to share. The heading would be KRCL journey and am sharing using evernote sharing facility.


Bad that, though evernote has got stacks and search facilities, I search evernote manually.
Remember everything is the catch words of evernote.
Hope I have remembered things I do with evernote and noted them in this writeup.
What do you do with evernote friends? Tell me . I would be eager to learn something new.
Next blog would be about the usage of pocket. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!