On a hot summer afternoon!


Was wondering what to post in mywapblog for quite sometime and this idea came to me

Ah, This is March 2012, and am enjoying a hot summer afternoon.
A long week-end and am in the middle day of the holidays.
Had enough time to compose this blog and fiddle with internet.
Many things tried.
This is one of them.


Good I have three  images which I have done using websites which convert image to text. Here I have my sister-in-law (RIP) with her husband. I have made three versions of the image. For more details in doing this you can  visit:  BLOGGING TO SOOTH THE NERVES.  
0002.jpg
original

TEXTIFY.png

textified!
vn.JPG
picture to text


Searching for a better idea for my next blog any help from readers?


Comments

  1. Brett7:12 PM

    Awesome photos bud,like the way you have imaged them all,well done!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Say something about good bad and search. I shall write taking an idea from there.

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!