gobbledygook

new-0831-0024.mp3 The world wide web is a compilation of all the "gobbledygook" In the month of August I listened to this word on "BBC learning English". It is interesting know? Please listen to these two clips. One clip I cut the audio to listen only to "gobbledygook" In this entry I share the same with you. How do you rate this gobbledygook? [Imitative of the gobbling of a turkey.] See the wikipedia page: http://www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gobbledygook The BBC download from my cell phone: gobble.mp3

Comments

  1. Brett Walker3:20 AM

    Ah,yes,the good old BBC... A left wing' Media' organisation that's more interested in broadcasting left wing politic's made through the thoughts of politicians... Gobbledygook is a perfect word to describe 'some of' there broadcasts! Nice to read your update my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cgbalu6:01 PM

    I find the six minutes English program interesting friend. Thanks for the comments friend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Say something about good bad and search. I shall write taking an idea from there.

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!