Saturday

samp6413b45c7c0c4c3f.jpg in the last blog post, promised that I would come with the web address of the fun site, where I can write texts on the images. Here is the address: http://m.imagechef.com This day I chose an image under faith category and wrote the text 'faith is the best' and posted in this entry. There was another site where I could write texts on my own images. I was not careful to note the address of that site. I don't know, when I'll be able to get that site. This morning I spent good time reading our local news paper. Let me have more fun writing texts on the images..

Comments

  1. Brett Walker2:59 PM

    Cool site that Imagechef.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cgbalu3:48 PM

    Yes.I love to have fun exploring simple fun sites.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Say something about good bad and search. I shall write taking an idea from there.

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!