VERBS ABOUT YOUR FELLOWMEN


Aggrandize: he continually increased his wealth and power.
Exacerbate: I got more and more irritated.
Cashier: I'm out of job (dismiss)
Scout: I have to laugh at your silly ideas.
Ferret: If anyone can dig out secret, he can
Filch: He was a pickpocket.
Badger: He is a born tease.
Exculpate: I thought he was guilty but he isn't
Carp: Some dramatic reviewers are destructive and continually find nothing but fault.
Extricate: Was glad to get out of the jam.
Extol: Everybody is a hero worshiper. 
Consummate: The deal was finally completed.
Deprecate: I'm sorry about what you said. (regret)

words are the dress of disparage thoughts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!