FOLLOW FRIDAY

One of the good moments in life is:
Tweeting during a journey.

I enjoy tweeting while travelling.
The vehicle moves.
The thought moves.
Good tweets take birth.

Once during a journey, NDTV was hosting a 'green day' programme.
Now that I have started enjoying tweets about an event, rather than enjoying the event itself, I was enjoying @sid_23 tweets during this journey.

Nice tweep from Kolkatta.
He loves the earth and tweets for a 'greener world' cause.

(Everything You Wanted  :)
Picture This is Sid

Hello Sid, I feel you should have a profile picture in your handle.

$$$$$

@madhu27 is a Teacher from Kolkatta.
A very good teacher.
Her tweets also have accompanied me during journeys.

Majador tweets.

She tweets to celebrities and has a bunch of replies from celebrities in her favorites.

In fact she was my inspiration to get a mention from @SrBachchan.

I admire her teaching capacity. Few Majador were taught to me through twitter. Hope I can learn some more Bengali.

The teacher taught @mandybedi some etiquette on twitter and @mandybedi happily learnt the etiquette.



$$$$$$$$$$$
And @sid_23 and M are siblings.
At home they tweet and not talk.
Happy tweeting M and S. 
The numbers in your handle indicate the age?



--
cgbalu from Hubbali

Comments

  1. wow Mr.Balu its really awesome.....thanx 4 all the praise u hav showered on me :-))))) i will cherish it :-))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg.. omg.. omg.. can't believe a whole blog article dedicated to me n my sis .. lol i like the humor :) well i am not that guy in the pic lol .. thats panditji hehe .. mera pic dhoond nikalna mushkil hi nahi namoomkin hain :P ..aah u were enjoying my tweets during #greenathon .. wellt that day i was very upset with ppl around me as well as my comitment towards enviroment .. so .. didi is so lucky t get all the celeb attention , i wish i had :( .. lol that number is meaningless , u can say thats the age we joined twitter .. hehe .. WE DO TALK AT HOME -__- .. thanks again balu sir for this article .. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. well brother and sister I am very proud to have such good friends at twitter.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Say something about good bad and search. I shall write taking an idea from there.

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!