Twitter was not there during 2002


                                          Twitter co-founders Evan Williams and Jack Dorsey
madscribblings  

If you have time you can either click the mad scribblings here or the header to read the Jan 2002 entry.

Good I have some time today to go back to my blogging days. 
This was the day during January 2002. when I worked at a divisional level office and was in the administration section. There were the small worries about the cash and how I spent it.
There were the personnel problems.
Eight years.....I am in a different place.
The divisional level office is now under a head quarters.stationed here at Hubli only.
On that day I never thought that one day would come that I will be sitting in a head quarters office or for that matter a HQ will come.
Happy now, looking back... somewhere I read a quotation that living again the old days through memory is as good as living twice!!!
I never thought I would be able to bring this to my twitter...twitter was not there then.....
Now....sitting at a HQ office I have the same responsibility of handling the office expenditure account...then I managed with 500 bucks and now it is 5000.....
Very happy to share through twitter.
Here something about the first people in twitter.

Twitter Story beginning

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!