tweetfeed


___________________________________________________
after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!
____________________________________________________


During 2001, when my blogging began, at blogger.com with an altogether different interface, I never expected that a day would come when I’ll be twitting the ‘mad scribbling.’ (Good)

Content wise or readership wise the ‘mad scribbling’ has not improved. But many latest inclusions (add element) like video, news, double clicking etc were tried. (Good for the trial and bad for not improving the content)

The research quality should be improved, so that I can make up a good article based on the research (Bad)

One idea which is not materialized is, searching my search history at Google web. The search histories were cleared a couple of times and I think, I will have one year’s history now. I could make a write up based on the trends of my search. (Bad…when will I search my Google search?)

Of course the latest is ‘mad scribbling’ is in tweetfeed! (Good)
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
This is posted writing directly on the blogger editing device.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!