A SMILE DAWNS FOR A MOMENT.

madscribblings: A SMILE DAWNS FOR A MOMENT.
It took some time to search this in my own blog.
I would like to send this as a middle piece to Deccan Herald.
Soon I should do. Next week?
I remembered this writing because son was at his peak sleepy mood this morning.
++++++++++++
Some times I feel damn good.
Let me make an attempt to write down one such happy good mood.
The organisation where I work bears a part of my son's educational expense.
Organisation is giving me a training to relax arranging to mingle with other personnel of my rank from all over India.
Plus it gives me an allowance to be in the training.
This is thought that gives me a good feeling.
At this moment all possible difficult situations are damn easy.
The amount of Rs.3,294 will be shared with the son. I will give him Rs.3000/- for buying some dress before his college starts.
Rs.294/- I shall enjoy for my Internet activities.
+++++++++++++++++
Bad feeling.
What exactly is the bad feeling?
Anxiety? Lethargy? Helplessness? Disinterest? Restless?
This time the bad feeling is about being a part of a work with the Boss.
The boss did the work for his boss.
The big boss in turn should use this material to present it to the biggest boss at a conference.
I know I should be a part of it. Oh it was a small part...but the my boss made it big.
The trouble was the specificness of the material was not explained well to me.
++++++++++++++++++

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!