good...good good





Good good......feeling fine: I listened to my son's words.
I changed my bsnl sim to a more economical one.
The validity is for two years....and the tariffs for talking are less.


Hope son will be happy....and may listen to my words in reciprocation.


***************
Good....had a fine day at the office.
Did some work.


Had been to Workshop accounts office.
Some silly questions regarding completion reports were answered.


******************


Bad....the first three days of this week.
The past three days.....I simply earned my salary......


**************
Let me tell my searches on the net using google web history from now on.


************
after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!