haircut

Zabri Glitter GraphicsZabri Glitter Graphics


After Jan 3 today is the hair cut day.
Satish - striking his brush with soap on my chin and cheek - is using too much time - he is talking with customers, his friends.
The talks relate to the neighbourhood people. The mass marriage function conducted at the nearby village.

Let me enjoy the strokes, nibbling scissors, the dye chore.

This time I had been to the nearby shop.

The OD entries in between these two haircuts are about the readings I had.
I have not mentioned any thing about the family happenings.

Time to do so.

Let me begin by saying that I have changed my hair style. It is simply combing the hair backwards. I need not spend much time and I don't need a mirror.

This hair style I copied from my cousin who had come to visit us last week from Mumbai.

Jani and myself had been to Bangalore on 1st Feb to attend a marriage function.

Daughter had come during Republic day and we had been to Belgaum - a car ride - all five of us to attend to a last rites function of Sri H.K.Iyer.

Now I am just sitting with my son....who is preparing for his II PU exams in his room. I tell him that I have the feeling like I was studying for my exams. I will also tell him my preparations when I was in II PU. May be these little talks will help him to have more concentration and confidence.

Okay......that is it between two hair cuts.

--
cgbalu from Hubbali

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!