Between two hair cuts.








At the barber shop today, (for a change Monday is the hair cut this time) remembered the Tamil film song: "Pesukirein.. Pesukirein.."

There is a line in the lyric which says: "waves are flowing without a pause.....it is mind"

What were the waves?


Daughter was with us during the Diwali holidays.(25Th to 29Th October). On the first day we and ours 'two' went for a shopping spree around Broadway and koppikar road. Daughter went to an ATM counter. She called her mum and dad inside the ATM room, to watch her withdrawing her salary. She proudly withdrew Rs.10,000/-. She with a stylish gait gave the money to us. Her POP (me) put it proudly inside the breast pocket. Her mom (jani) told us that I am keeping it near my heart!


We had a family photo snapped at Mundargi.


Daughter very proudly shopped with us.....jeans pants for me and my son....Saree for her mother....happy she is....!


Friendship had brought with her a book from her company library. The book is called: the Secret.


The Secret was a wonderful book. I finished reading it and am with more happiness. The secret is to be revealed to OD.


I told my daughter that she has shut my mouth with sweets and book. She talked more with her mother!


My nephew was with us during another Saturday. He sat with my mother conversing with her with a note pad in his hand. (my mother cant' hear). I enjoyed that scene.


I have given jani a four day holiday to visit Chennai attending a function organised at her sister's place.


Enjoying missing jani.


Mother is with her Arthritis pain and son with his oral pain. God help me to help them in managing the pain.


'Remember to remember' - This is a Secret - to shift the thoughts to a happy one. This you can do it. only thing is to know the 'shifters' Different shifters work at different times. Try it!


We presented 'friendship' a new cell phone.

From my OD entry dated: 4th November 2008






--
madscribbler.googlepages.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!