Bengaluru.


Bangalore - I should say as Bengaluru.
Drafting this at the cyber cafe at Bangalore Railway Station.
Attempting to record the finest moments of Bangalore.
The Vidhana Soudha picture has come our well.

The cybernet here is maintained by Tata indicom and railtel.

I just blabber this....after having the lunch packed by my brother in law and sister.
I relished the Chappathi and mango rice which they had packed with love.
I had it at the first platform alone.

It was chappathi and rice.

The 70 year old man (Bhat is his name) did a wonderful motivation on yoga.
Waiting eagerly to come and start the thing at 7 am tomorrow.

Okay the supervisory training is started.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!