BABA’s HIT


BABA’s HIT

There were four queues for Baba’s Darshan at the Samadhi Mandir, Shiradi. Two line on the left and two on the right.

The middle two queues were centered. If we get into this queue we can have a centralized darshan of Sai Baba.

When I went with my mother, I could get only the side queue. The second time when I went with children and wife, I could not make it to the middle ordered line.

I accompanied my mother on the aged cum handicapped quota which avoided the hale and healthy queue of Baba’s devotees. There was a shiny silver haired old lady very active and flexible. As we went along the line, she quickly inserted herself inside the barricaded poles to go over to the centre queue. (Lane crossing). Happily she had the middle view darshan of Baba. Mother and I had to be content with side view darshan.

Coming to the time when I went with wife and children, I prompted my flexible wife about the activity of the silver haired woman, the previous day. My super active wife mad to the centre queue in a jiffy. It was then, that she got the hit! She stared at me, expressing anger for making her the move of breaking the line.

Another old lady, not happy about my wife’s breaking the lane, gave her an angry pat on the back: My wife had occupied the space before her.

Both the ladies (wife and the old lady) had a very content darshan of Baba, making me envy a bit. After the darshan, my wife apologized before the old lady for breaking the queue. The old lady, this time very lovingly patted my wife on the cheek. Both were in a blissful state before Baba. My wife even helped the old lady’s grand son who had accompanied her in getting a garland from Baba’s feet!

I called the hit as “Baba’s hit” and asked my wife why she says, she is always right even though she is wrong some times, and always blames me when things go wrong. When she could reconcile so beautifully with the old lady for the mistake of hers, why she doesn’t have such reconciliation with me immediately?

She started staring at me.

Perhaps the stare meant like this: “You are my husband, you know”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!