Achievements III




This months post of achievements.
Computers.
The fact is getting a print out of the soft data, I type on the computer is a Herculean task for me.I do not know adjusting the paper set up. Bulky work on the excel sheet with different formulae is not the baby I can handle. Nor can I handle fantastic table and writing work on the "word". Too many options!
If I don't use an option too frequently I forget the same. Of course I have people to do all these for me. That is a fine thing!I am very confident in writing in the note pad. (Simply type....tack...tack...tack). I am also good at blogging sharing funny things and family pictures.So these are the results of my trials on the computer and am able to express myself a little through blogs.In spite of trainings in microsoft office and data related programmes (Oracle), data's are 'bete noire' for me! The operating system is not for my system, In spite of my several attempts on the computer right from the DOS command days of computer.
The net working....I am not at all good at connections.
Writing.
There is always a block while attempting to write.Thoughts take the writing form with difficulty.If I sit for writing, mundane thoughts comes to me. The writing itch is so much that when I start writing, my family, office and the 'things not done' thoughts are put on the paper.However the obsession of writing is continuing.Writing is of course not without successes:1)One essay on Apartheid which I worked with my cousin gave me a first prize during college days.2)Four short stories and some letters to the editors were published (during 80s)3)One essay was selected in my office for a second prize.4)Recently Ibibo paid me Rs1500/- for my blog attempts.Okay. Some people do read my blogs and many don't understand my thoughts.How to mingle my thoughts with others is the mission in my life now. The more people understand my thoughts the more happy I am!Let me not leave this obsession. Let me live to use internet and computers to channelize my thoughts I get!
End.Then what is good for me?Where can I achieve something?Prime portion of my life is already gone!I think these are my achievements.

Comments

  1. Anonymous2:04 PM

    thank you for sharing
    destek@evdeneve-nakliyat-name.tr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:14 PM

    thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:09 PM

    thank you for sharing
    info@izmirevdenevetasima.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:34 PM

    thank you for sharing
    info@evden-eve-nakliyeciler.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Say something about good bad and search. I shall write taking an idea from there.

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!