CALENDAR.



Calendar.
I have some calendar related matter to BLOG. Here this 2008, I have twelve glamorous calendar sheets, from the YAHOO groups "fun on the net".
The first one goes with this post.
I cant dream of possessing Vijaya Mallaya's special calendar, which is done with a band of professional photographers and sleek models. During 1982, when I was working for MADRAS AUTO SERVICE, I took an extra calendar for my friend.
When I was rolling the calendar up, the manager stepped down the stairs. He saw me rolling the calendar sheet, 'BOW' he shouted at me.
I guiltily told him that I was taking it to a friend.
He fired me. He said I was looting the company.
Oh. . , I was not good at snatching things from the company or rather, it was my bad luck that I was caught.
Who is not happy to receive a new year calendar and diary?
The happy thing happened when I was working at BEML railway siding during 1984.
Two nice calendars with nice huge earth moving equipment pictures and a nice diary was sent by the management to my desk.
Once caught for whacking calendar, now complimented with calendars, good is it not?
Good and bad things just happen!
Way back in 1986, at Syndicate Bank, Wilson Gardens, Bangalore - where I had my first Savings Bank Account during the new year I went to ask for a calendar.
The counter clerk ignored me.
I was disappointed.
I shot out an angry post card.
I wrote: 'I am a regular customer in the bank for the past ten years, and when I ask for a calendar I am ignored. . '
Next day a messenger delivered me two of bank's new calendar.
I was newly married then.
It was a proud moment before my wife: I can achieve something through my letters.
Ah. . , that is the only achievement accomplished through my letters!
Now, calendars are not that much attraction to me.
However, a passion is there for internet calendars.
The calendar applications on the internet have note facilities.
I can integrate other calendars with google calendar no the net.
With calendar in my mind, I plan for the next four days.
THAT'S all.
Some attractive pictures in the calendar I enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!