Monday questions.


Okay okay....let me start this Monday with a blog through my g mail.
I am replying to yesterdays questions now
Could I finish my wc jvs?
Yes, I could 96% of the job is done. Wailing at blog helps.
What will Parthasarthy say?
Parthasarathy was not present in the morning session yesterday. He asked once: "What happened to the jvs....?" I said "I am doing." Today I finished the damn thing. Parthasarathy took Ganesh Bhat and me to Ganesh Hotel and we had gol bajji and tea. He was happy. I transfered around 97 lakh rupees for the workcharged post expenditure to other divisions.
What will FA&CAO/G say?
FA & CAO/G is a show off guy. On Friday in front of two officers he said, to send somebody to Calcutta to bring the PF balances of the Officers. Today he made a slack gesture. That means he has made a show in front of the officers.
Will I be active thoughout the day?
I was active throughout the day.
Could I call this an accomplishment day?
It is a accomplishment day....Tuesday included.
My pocket is full of money.
Enjoy.
Here is a funny picture.
Help Im Sinking!Funny Pictures
Funny Videos



--
http://madscribbler.googlepages.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!