WEDNESDAY MORNING.


The Good and the Bad at the moment!




GOOD: I have not missed much in the blogger.
I was here on second March.
Now I am here on 8th.
Mean time there was a Mysore trip during the week end.
A quick joke for good.
An elderly gentleman had serious hearing
problems for anumber of years.

He went to the doctor and the doctor
was able to have himfitted for a set of hearing aids that allowed the
gentlemanto hear 100%.

The elderly gentleman went back in a month
to the doctor andthe doctor said, "Your hearing is perfect. Your familymust be
really pleased that you can hear again."

The gentleman replied,
"Oh, I haven't told my family yet. Ijust sit around and listen to the
conversations. I'vechanged my will three times!"

BAD: Today is Wednesday.
Whatever blabberings of D I have to face?
The Nandakishore leave is to be solved.
mmmmmm.

SEARCH: What search I say - no time to search.

PICTURE: Picture is a south Indian restaurnat sent by Rajesh some time ago.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!