HELLO SRIDHAR

Hello Sridhar,

Yet another e mail from a reader to record that I relished the middle entitled Sartorial sense published in Deccan Herald yesterday.
My wife gets herself well dressed even at home. Me when I go to office I put on fresh things...but at home I like the Kerala fellow you described like dirty clothes and get fired by wife.
Hope everything is fine at your end family work and your hobby.
Here my mother is not well. She got her leg hit by a motor cyclist and was hospitalised for some time. She now walks with the help of a walker and hopefully she will be better in another one month.

I have posted this middle in my blog and dream of collecting Varalotti Rengasamy's middles in the blog too.

In this letter I just wanted to link you to my diary where I try to write something. If you can read some of them and comment I will be happy.

My diary


--
Have a nice time....

Comments

  1. SURE FRIEND...i WILL CHECK IT OUT. tHANKS YOU FOR VISITING ME.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Say something about good bad and search. I shall write taking an idea from there.

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!